maya

Sunday, January 30, 2005

the end is the beginning is the end

got this one from jomi in friendster

1.I can't live without ______
> sex, water & food

2. If only I could ________
> fly like birds... be a vampire... read people's minds... see what the future holds for every person

3. I don't want to be ________
> late for work ever again.. be absent from work... old and without a lifetime partner.

4. I want to meet ________
> prince william... and take a picture of him and kiss him and hug him and pinch his butt and...

5. I want to be ____
> able to learn how to play the violin... i wanna be a very rich bum

6. I want to eat ________
> ice cream, lots of chocolates... and never get fat at all!

7. I miss my _________
> crush

8. I dream about ________
> sex

9. I want to get ________
> wasted tonight

10. I'm planning to have________
> a couple of babies from different men.. bwahhaha kiddin my own business... my own savings account (for the nth time)

11. I want to change my________
> figure.. my habits of being too lazy... habit of being an impulsive shopper

12. I want to quit________
> procrastinating

13. I love my__________
> friends, family, chichi, my car, my computer.

14. I hate _________
> being used.

15. I'm proud to be ________
> a graduate of UP and a professional teacher (who doesnt practice the profession)!

16. I'm NOT regretting ________
> my past experiences in love. those are lessons learned

17. Tomorrow I'm going to _________
> bum around, get drunk alone

18. I'm excited about ________
> traveling this summer!

19. I'm happy because __________
> orgasms exist. i am also happy because i have my best friends to rant to/rant with... i have a normal life

20. I'm sad because ________
> i miss a couple of friends who are far, far away.... also sad because crab mentality and politics in the office exist.... sad coz i dont have a special someone right now
posted by Maya at 6:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home