maya

Sunday, January 30, 2005

another one of those question and answer thingee

i don't wanna flood friendster nor asylum.. so i'm gonna dump all these here.. this one's from belle :D


1 MINUTE AGO: I was pasting the other post.. the one prior to this one.. :D

1 HOUR AGO: I was cleaning my room.. it was full of trash.. it's still full of trash

1 DAY AGO: I was ranting at work

1 WEEK AGO: I was still in the office.. probably wanting to sleep

1 YEAR AGO: hmm... ranting with work!

1 YEAR FROM NOW: I'll still be the same maya everyone used to know... slimmer... more successful.. argh!

1 WEEK FROM NOW: i'll be heading to the mall after a workshit on a sunday

1 DAY FROM NOW: still bumming around the house, probably vacuuming my car.. still my rest day

1 HOUR FROM NOW: still listening to some music while cleaning the mess in my room

1 MINUTE FROM NOW: still answering this stupid quiz... my brain's working soooooooo slow...

I LOVE: a few people.. my best friends, family, relatives, chichi. i love ranting. i love dwelling on what i feel. i love being in love. i love hazelnuts. i love chocolates. i love the beach. i love myself. i love music. i love vodka ice. i love my car TaBY.

I HATE: being used. i hate plastic ppl. i hate social climbers and pa-sosy girls. i hate myself for being lazy.

I FEAR: growing old alone, not being able to bear my own child, death or a loved one, mumu's.

I HOPE: i'd find that special someone, soon.

I FEEL: a little bit tired. i feel drained. i feel an orgasm coming.. hahah

I LEARNT: not to expect anything to happen or anything in return when you feel something towards a person, else, it will hurt like hell.

I NEED: a man!!!!

I THINK: i am too lazy. i dont have any goals in life. i am infatuated with someone and he doesnt know it.

I DREAM: of living a happy life, with a happy family.

I WANT: a boyfriend, a long vacation, lots of money, all good stuff for my car!
posted by Maya at 1:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home